Quantum is a specialised human & culture driven strategy consulting company with 10 offices spread across 8 countries in Asia, Middle East and UK. We are proudly privately held and conduct 300+ annual engagements across the globe. No one can ever accuse us of standing still in the 30 years since we began challenging the status quo.
Our collaborative and multidisciplinary approach marries rigour of thick qualitative data analysis with strategic frame working such that we can address client issues across the value chain – Future visioning and growth opportunity mapping, business purpose, building strong purpose-led brands and conceptualising new products & services.
Why choose Quantum?
At the workplace, we strive to create joy and nurture our people to be the best version of themselves. That over a third of our workforce has been here for over 10+ years is testament that we are a great place to work and grow! Also, 8.5% of our current employees came back to re-join Quantum after exploring the world, bringing new eyes and refreshed minds to the business. Our thinking is informed by the field of human sciences, and businesses across the globe approach us to solve complex business.
About Quantum Jakarta
Our Jakarta hive serves as an emerging fulcrum in our APAC ambitions with strong product capabilities, and a focus to expand through inorganic growth. Experienced, nurturing leadership, and a steady stream of exciting work create an uplifting work environment. This youthful, vibrant team embodies the best of Quantum culture, and don’t just take our word for it…Quantum Indonesia has been certified as a Great Place to Work®, with a 97% rating!
About the role
In this role, you will primarily drive growth and new client business partnering. We envisage the work to be around Lead generation and having strategic conversations that drive proposal conversions and sales closure.
You’d be a great fit if you:
- Have an advanced degree in a relevant field
- Have 7-10 years of work experience after a graduate degree, with a distinctive record of professional achievement & impact
- Can demonstrate proven records of new-to-business client development and contribution to topline through generating new revenue streams
- Are able to internalise and pitch complex core research and solution products to clients with support from the product team
- Are currently working at an Associate Director / Director level in consumer-centric insights agency (preferred) / advertising and / or consultancy agency
- Are experienced in framing client problems and collaborating with product teams to pitch to clients
- Have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English
What you can expect to do in this role
You will lead the growth function for the Jakarta hive.
In further detail:
- Bring in new business to the hive
- Identify new segment opportunities and work with the core team to prepare the right pitch to help upsell Quantum services
- Consult with existing client service teams as well as top directors at client organisations, and with
- your sound expertise to identify potential sales pitch for Quantum
- Be accountable for deeper penetration and cross selling Quantum services with existing clients across various segments and sectors
- Build a sales orientation – Mentor & advise researchers and consultants, and as a member of Quantum’s global network, you will be responsible for building sales orientation within and across teams
- Conduct client facing workshops / events with clients on regular basis to proactively pitch Quantum services and build brand equity
- Good to have, but not necessary – Provide critical insight on a client briefs, framing and elevating business problems in a way that helps to build stronger and more impactful relationships with clients
We imagine that to be able to accomplish the above tasks, you need to be:
- Dynamic and not afraid to challenge and push the product team
- Sharp and curious, to connect the dots between client opportunities and product skills
What you can expect from Quantum:
- Competitive Salary (Guaranteed 13th month bonus + Performance Bonus)
- Benefits such as membership to group medical insurance, 21 days annual leave, 15 days public holidays, 14 days Sick Leave
- Away-day off-sites with other offices across Asia
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic & flexible workplace
- Access to a wider network of practitioners outside Indonesia (Asia, UK and Middle East)
- Learning opportunities within and outside Indonesia
- Participation and speaking opportunities in conferences, seminars etc
- Robust performance management system that guarantees 360° feedback & growth
Please email your resume to email@example.com with subject line: Head of Growth, Quantum Jakarta.