Quantum is a specialised human & culture driven strategy consulting company with 10 offices spread across 8 countries in Asia & UK. We are proudly privately held and conduct about 300+ annual engagements across the globe
We are a collective of anthropologists, semioticians, historians, behavioural economists, strategists, entrepreneurs, designers, and more. Our shared values & purpose influence the work that we do, with the aim of putting humans at the centre of business decision making.
Our thinking is informed by the field of human sciences, and businesses across the globe approach us to solve complex business, category and brand challenges that involve a deep understanding of human and social behaviour. Some of our expertise sectors include CPG, Auto, F&B etc.
Our collaborative and multidisciplinary approach marries rigour of thick data analysis with strategic frame working such that we can address client issues across the value chain; future visioning and growth opportunity mapping, business purpose, building strong purpose-led brands and conceptualising new products & services.
We are the youngest division under the Quantum umbrella with a mandate to provide quantitative research expertise and use technology to develop new products, bringing together quantitative, qualitative, analytics and technology.
Our quantitative division applies these products to provide innovative and efficient solutions for our clients. We collaborate with the other teams across Quantum to design and execute strategic studies for our clients.
WHO YOU ARE
- Advanced degree, preferably a masters in a relevant field
- Previous experience in quantitative insight and analysis in a reputed firm (Preferably 4+)
- Proficiency in Planning, designing, executing, analysing and reporting Usage & Attitude studies, Segmentations, product/ concept/ ad tests and Dipsticks
- Advanced knowledge of statistical softwares like SPSS: Regression, correlation, factoring, clustering, etc.
- Optional skills: Knowledge of Chaid Analysis or SEM or Conjoint
- Able to lead client conversations – prepare proposals, project documentation, lead analysis
- Exhibit strategic thinking during all stages of the project
- Curiosity for knowledge regarding analysis techniques, technology and its possible application in our industry
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Ability to express well, verbally and in writing, in English
- Independent end – to – end project management with key client responsibilities
- To understand the business objective of the clients and convert it into research objective and design the studies accordingly
- To carry out Quantitative projects individually (or with a team) – Should be able to plan, launch and deliver the final outputs for any project
- To manage field agency partners and ensure adherence to quality checks and norms to ensure proper data collection
- Developing and popularising new research tools and techniques synergising Qualitative research + Quantitative research + MR Tech
- To be able to help in business growth by bringing in new clients in the future
- To grow existing business relationships and acquire new clients with support from Hive Partner
- Willingness to be trained in aspects of quantitative techniques, applications of technology to research
- Mentoring the development of associates, and play a pivotal role in shaping a happy and motivated team
MBA/ Masters (Economics/statistics)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with Fortune 500 firms as well as Big India based clients
- Variable performance bonus scheme for Leads and above
- Flexible time & Flexible Space: Shared Spaces, Hot desking etc.
- Training Rotations within and outside India
- Cross – group away day with participants from all offices
- Monthly training and inspiration sessions
- Collaborative ways of working across offices
- Robust appraisal and reward systems
- 21 days of leave, in addition to 15 days of public holidays, Sick Leave in accordance with local laws
If you are interested, please contact Namrata.firstname.lastname@example.org
With the subject line Lead: Mumbai (Your name) / Lead: Delhi (Your name) / Lead: Bangalore (Your name)
Submit your CV & a cover letter explaining why we should consider your candidature.