The current requirement is for an experienced associate with up to 2-3 years’ experience in a related field such as Qualitative Research, Semiotics, Cultural Intelligence, Journalism etc.
Quantum is a specialised human & culture driven strategy consulting company with 10 offices spread across 8 countries in Asia and UK. We are proudly privately held and conduct about 300+ annual engagements across the globe.
We are a collective of anthropologists, semioticians, historians, behavioural economists, strategists, entrepreneurs, designers, and more. Our shared values & purpose influence the work that we do, with the aim of putting humans at the centre of business decision making.
Our thinking is informed by the field of human sciences. Businesses across the globe approach us to solve complex business, category and brand challenges that involve a deep understanding of human and social behaviour. Some of our clients include Unilever, Swiggy, Amazon, Tanishq, ITC, StarPlus, Loreal and Mondelez.
Our collaborative and multidisciplinary approach marries rigour of thick data analysis with strategic frame working that helps address client issues across the value chain; future visioning and growth opportunity mapping, business purpose, building strong purpose-led brands and conceptualising new products & services.
WHO YOU ARE
- Adept at embedding yourself in social groups to gain a deeper perspective into their culture
- Ability to observe behaviours and identify unspoken cultural norms and rules
- Analytical and rigorous in reading and interpreting written and visual data
- Curiosity for knowledge regarding people, culture, brands and business
- Resourceful in seeking out information and thrives on solving big problems
- Great at organising engagements such as consumer facing fieldwork, client facing workshops etc.
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Team-worker that integrates seamlessly into own team and the larger Quantum network
- Willing to be to be trained in aspects of semiotics, ethnography, qualitative techniques, and innovation frameworks
- Ability to express exceptionally well, verbally and in writing in English
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a related field such as qualitative research, semiotics, cultural intelligence, journalism etc.
- Independent end to end management of projects (duration: from a few weeks to 3 months)
- Attend client meetings and translate these into proposals that will be overseen by a Lead
- Contribute meaningfully to discussions, analysis, writing parts of documents (proposals and debriefs)
- Exhibit cutting edge thinking and contributing to final outputs (PowerPoint, workshops etc.)
- Making Internal Presentations
- Travel within India and outside
- Handling tasks that involve fieldwork, documentation and basic client management
- Manage logistics of client-facing workshops
- Interacting with the Client more independently within the larger team
Master’s Degree in liberal arts, social sciences or business field with a strong inclination to understand culture & brands
- Sociology/Social Anthropology/Human Geography
- Art History/History
- Film Studies
- English Literature/Creative writing
- Business with a focus on Marketing/Consumer Behaviour
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Chance to work in a dynamic and flexible workplace
- Access to a wider network of practitioners outside India
- Away day with other offices across Asia
- Training opportunities, rotations across offices
- Participation and speaking opportunities in conferences
- Robust performance management system that guarantees 360 degree feedback
- Learning opportunities within and outside India
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
With the subject line – Associate: Mumbai (your name) / Associate: Delhi (your name) / Associate: Bangalore (your name)
Submit your CV & a cover letter outlining your interest in Quantum