Quantum is a specialised human & culture driven strategy consulting company with 10 offices spread across 8 countries in Asia & UK. We are proudly privately held and conduct about 300+ annual engagements across the globe.
We are a collective of anthropologists, semioticians, historians, behavioural economists, strategists, entrepreneurs, designers, and more. Our shared values & purpose influence the work that we do, with the aim of putting humans at the centre of business decision making.
Our thinking is informed by the field of human sciences, and businesses across the globe approach us to solve complex business, category and brand challenges that involve a deep understanding of human and social behaviour. Some of our expertise sectors include CPG, Auto, F&B etc.
Our collaborative and multidisciplinary approach marries rigour of thick data analysis with strategic frame working such that we can address client issues across the value chain; future visioning and growth opportunity mapping, business purpose, building strong purpose-led brands and conceptualising new products & services.
WHO YOU ARE
- Advanced degree, preferably a masters in a relevant field
- Previous experience in qualitative insight and analysis in a reputed firm (Preferably 6+)
- Able to lead client conversations – prepare proposals, project documentation, lead analysis
- Exhibit strategic thinking during all stages of the project
- Curiosity for knowledge regarding people, culture, brands and business
- Resourceful in seeking out information and thrives on solving big problems
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Ability to express exceptionally well, verbally and in writing, in English
- Independent end-to-end project management with key client responsibilities (our projects range from 3-4 weeks to 3-4 months)
- Overseeing qualitative fieldwork such as discussion groups, ethnographic immersions and interviews across city – tiers; sense-make a wide stream of data to uncover insights, JTBDs and opportunity spaces
- Grow existing business relationships and acquire new clients with support from Partner
- Attend & lead client meetings, and translate these into compelling proposals that will be overseen by the Partner
- Conduct & support secondary research needs across projects, and turn these into actionable and punchy slides
- Exhibit cutting edge thinking when writing debriefs and contributing to final outputs across several media (PowerPoint, workshop decks etc.)
- Co-lead workshops that resolve challenges around brand, business, service, product and planet related challenges
- Willingness to be to be trained in aspects of qualitative techniques, innovation funnels and value proposition frameworks
- Mentoring the development of associates, and play a pivotal role in shaping a happy and motivated team
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a liberal arts, social sciences field with a strong inclination to understand culture & brands
• Sociology/Social Anthropology/Human Geography
• English Literature/Creative writing
• Business with strong interest in above fields
WHAT WE OFFER
• Work with Fortune 500 firms as well as big India based clients
• Variable performance bonus scheme for Leads and above
• Flexible time & flexible space: shared spaces, hot-desking etc.
• Training rotations within and outside India
• Cross-group away day with participants from all offices
• Monthly training and inspiration sessions
• Collaborative ways of working across offices
• Robust appraisal and reward systems
• 21 days of leave, in addition to 15 days of public holidays, sick Leave in accordance with local laws
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
With the subject line – Lead: Mumbai (your name) / Lead: Delhi (your name) / Lead: Bangalore (your name)
Submit your CV & a cover letter outlining your interest in Quantum