Associate Partner – Insights & Strategy.
Heads of account & teams who answer the most challenging & strategic questions for clients in the digital and technology sector (includes e-comm, gaming, tech devices, social media platforms, various app makers – food delivery, commute, health and fitness, Fintech, Edtech etc).
They reveal human and cultural factors that underpin Tech innovations by applying a collaborative and multidisciplinary approach that marries rigour of thick data analysis with strategic frame-working. They inspire clients by delivering deeper empathy for the Tech and digital user and bring alive the user’s experience through insights, case studies and storytelling.
Quantum is an award-winning global insights and design strategy company. We are based across India, UK, Singapore, China, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, Dubai, and conduct our work across global markets. We have been partners to some our global clients for 30 years.
Our work is focused on making sense of diverse data source to better understand cultures, consumers, categories and brands, and to co-design winning strategy. We lean heavily on social sciences and human-centred design for our projects, and include macro data and digital data where relevant. We address client issues across the value chain – Future visioning and growth opportunity mapping, building strong brands and conceptualising new products & services, business purpose.
Our thinking is informed by the field of human sciences, and businesses across the globe approach us to solve complex business, At the workplace, we strive to create joy and nurture our people to be the best version of themselves. That over a third of our workforce has been here for over 10+ years is testament that we are a great place to work and grow!
We are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people to join our global Quantum community of 150 people.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is designed around four key responsibilities:
Proposition and Strategy
- Craft Quantum’s Tech and Digital proposition for the Singapore/ SEA market: translate it from ‘how we see it’ (internal) to ‘how we show up’ (external)
- Prioritise the directions in which we build future-fit expertise and a roadmap to be/stay on the cutting-edge
- Make our proposition tangible in how it is delivered
- Meet business goals and build momentum linked to business development within Tech and Digital Clients, keeping organisational vision, people goals in mind
- Drive business generation using professional networks, engagements at conferences and events, Quantum’s networks across geographies, etc.
- Lead pitches for some of Quantum’s most ambitious projects
- Bring in gross revenues of at least SGD 1 Million [not linked to existing Quantum Partner relationships], potentially leading to the creation of new accounts
Product and Project delivery
- Conceive & Lead of our most ambitious Technology and Digital projects, with key client-facing responsibilities (projects can range from 3-4 weeks to 3-4 months)
- You will sense-make from a wide stream of (mostly qualitative) data to uncover insights, JTBDs and future-forward opportunity spaces for the Tech and Digital sector to address key growth questions
- You will lead/ co-create new and interesting products and frameworks for the Tech and Digital world; tailor-made to address their unique needs
- Work with the team at Quantum Singapore and across the organisation (where relevant)
- Embed Quantum’s core values within the Singapore office: Ethical Winning, Thriving in Diversity, Audacious Exploration, Inspired Collaborative Craftsmanship, Nurturing Joy
- Foster a culture of growth. psychological safety and a leadership approach that recognises vulnerability as courage, thereby creating an environment that is always ready for the future
- Embed these into the everyday: rituals, behaviours, symbols, language, etc.
- Create an enabling environment for growth across levels, with the right people playing the right roles, on projects and beyond
YOU’D BE A GREAT FIT IF YOU
- Have previous experience in Marketing/Innovation/Strategy/UX Research positions for the Tech/Digital sector OR leading insight in or for the tech/digital sector (Preferably 12 years minimum)
- Have a high technology orientation and is passionate about learning new developments in the field
- Have a curiosity for knowledge regarding people, behaviour, brands and business
- Are able to lead client conversations confidently– leading proposal presentations, project scoping, project documentation and leading sensemaking & reporting
- Get excited to discover new patterns, shifts & formations in people’s behaviour and how they make choices
- Seek to understand the human that engages with the products and brands and build empathy
- Are resourceful in seeking out information and thrive on solving big problems
- Are proactive and entrepreneurial
- Exhibit strategic thinking during all stages of a project
- Seek constant learning opportunities to be trained in aspects of qualitative/ ethnographic techniques, innovation funnels and value proposition frameworks
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS ROLE
- Work with Leading Digital/ Tech Brands and Fortune 500 firms
- Variable performance bonus scheme
- Flexible time & Flexible Space
- Collaborative ways of working across offices
- 21 days of leave, in addition to public holidays
- Sick Leave in accordance with local laws
- Monthly training and learning sessions
- Internal and External mentoring opportunities
- Robust appraisal and reward systems