Head, Research & Insights
You will lead projects across day-to-day problem solving, team management, and client management, bringing in deep functional knowledge, expertise, and tools to every client situation. You will manage and develop strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality work. Lastly, you will inspire, lead & develop new recruits
Quantum is a specialised human & culture driven strategy consulting company with 10 offices spread across 8 countries in Asia, Middle East and UK. We are proudly privately held and conduct 300+ annual engagements across the globe. Mumbai is our flagship office and serves as the locus of operations in India.
We are a collective of anthropologists, semioticians, historians, behavioural economists, strategists, entrepreneurs, designers, and more. Our shared values & purpose influence the work that we do, with the aim of putting humans at the center of business decision making.
Our thinking is informed by the field of human sciences, and businesses across the globe approach us to solve complex business, category and brand challenges that involve a deep understanding of human and social behaviour. Some of our clients in Mumbai include Unilever, Colgate Palmolive, Mondelez, Hotstar, Star TV, HDFC, Aditya Birla Group etc.
Our collaborative and multidisciplinary approach marries rigour of thick qualitative data analysis with strategic frame working such that we can address client issues across the value chain – Future visioning and growth opportunity mapping, business purpose, building strong purpose-led brands and conceptualising new products & services.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced degree, preferably a Masters in a relevant field
- 10+ years of work ex. after graduate school, with a distinctive record of professional achievement & impact
- Proven research and insights work across qualitative approaches
- Associate Principal/Partner level (or equivalent title) on client side or consumer centric research agency
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and in-depth of knowledge/defined involvement in helping frame, design and execute solutions for challenging business & marketing situations
- Client relationships & collaborative approach; outstanding listening skills and ability to lead output scope & quality
- Proven thought leadership within your industry including production, syndication/publication of marketable knowledge
- Exceptional intellectual and analytical curiosity, a creative visionary who can manage complex & strategic briefs with confidence
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English
- Consult with existing client service teams as well as top directors at client organisations, and with your sound expertise, provide leadership and direction.
- Play the role of a subject matter expert on research and insights to lead projects and guide a team of bright leads and associates to deliver on-time-in-full
- Partner with Business strategy & Business Development owners to co-deliver business, people and culture ambitions effectively at the Mumbai Hive
- Mentor & advisor to researchers and consultants, and as a member of Quantum’s global network, you will be responsible for integrating insights from internal & external specialists to develop world-class knowledge.
- Conduct client facing workshops with clients on regular basis
- Provide critical insight on a client project, framing business problems in a way that the team can then execute to drive impact and client value.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary (Guaranteed 13th month bonus + Performance Bonus)
- Benefits such as membership to group medical insurance, 21 days annual leave
- Away day with other offices across Asia
- Chance to work in a dynamic & flexible workplace
- Access to a wider network of practitioners outside India (Asia, UK and Middle East)
- Learning opportunities within and outside India
- Participation and speaking opportunities in conferences, seminars etc
- Robust performance management system that guarantees 360 degree feedback & growth
Please email your resume to Namrata.firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Head of Research & Insights, Mumbai / New Delhi.